Sunday, December 21, 2014

CHAPTER 2: EXISTING THEORIES I LOVE

THIS BOOK IS NOT IN ITS FINAL STAGE. I MIGHT BE EDITING PUBLISHED PAGES NOW AND THEN. THIS IS THE START OF PUTTING MY THOUGHTS OUT HERE. WHEN IT WILL BE FINAL, I’LL REMOVE THESE LINES FROM HERE. I AM TRYING TO CONCLUDE NOW. BUT I AM DOING IT ALL LIVE HERE.

CHAPTER 2:

I am not saying correct or wrong, I am saying I love. The theories I am influenced with no matter I agree with those or not, I love them. They lead us somewhere and infact all are right in their own. They were produced by thinking a lot on subjects.

The theories and persons that has influenced my thinking process are so many but what comes first in my mind are for sure the one most influenced me so here are they:

  1. The Bhagavad Gita: In short if well understood, it is the abstract of everything. If well read will change the way you look to life. You will never criticize anything. People thinks I used them for my studies because I never look back or give them any reactions. This is because they never read THE GEETA.
  2. The RenĂ© Descartes: I Love this great man, Not because he invented cartesian coordinate system or analytical geometry that became the base for calculus or so many other maths things but I love him because his single statement that I love most ’Cogito ergo sum’ means ‘I think, therefore I am’.


rest on any next pleasent day …. feeling tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment